Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Why am I writing a technical blog

Why am I writing a technical blog? I’m not trying to win a literary awards or become rich and famous ( Maybe I am trying to impress my friends, relatives and associates a little bit). For me the most important thing is a sense of accomplishment to share what I have learned and insure it is not lost.

How do I get the idea out?


Well, basically I’m just sharing my experiences in the design, construction, commissioning and start-up of instrumentation (usually the bad ones, so you don’t have to make the same mistake). I’m trying to explain each point in detail, keep sentences short and make assumptions and examples. I’m not the brightest engineer to explain everything but I have been heavily involved in several major oil and gas projects. The following is a summary of the project I’ve been involved into.
OWT project as an instrument engineer with responsibilities to design and develop new control systems and Fire and Gas system.
As a Client in total tunu 12 & 13 project with responsibilities to supervise contractor and vendors assistance related to instrument matters, witness and accept the operational tests on behalf of company project team.
As a Client in HESS CPP AUP project (heavy involved from the detail design to start-up plant)

I’m terrible proof reader so maybe you can help me to proof read my text, equation and figures. I’m not a good writer and I’m still learning . I would be very happy if my blog gets a comment about my text or even make correction on my blog. so we can learn and share in this blog. For me all technical comments are useful.

I wish you like this blog and I also wish this blog can add my expertise, writing and increase the marketability of my skill (hahaha, but if there’s any job opportunities you can always contact me ).

2 comments:

  1. I like the valuable info you provide on your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again right here regularly. I’m quite certain I will be informed a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!Gas Flow Meter: GFM100.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Table E Strainer

    ReplyDelete